SEPTEMBER 22 - 24, 2023
PLACES TO STAY
There are various types of accommodations in the Bathurst region and we invite you to explore for your preferred option. We also encourage you to check out our beautiful area during this great time of year. If travelling with family or guests, they will have plenty to do while you are in rehearsals. Click on the following websites to learn more or feel free to ask us specific questions:
- Best Western Plus - Main St. - Downtown (closest to rehearsal venue) [$279/night on Expedia]
- Comfort Inn - St. Peter Ave. (one of the main arteries in Bathurst) [$133/night on Expedia]
- Atlantic Host - Vanier Blvd. (easy highway access) [$179/night on Expedia]
- Danny's Hotel Suites - Main St. in Beresford (about 10 minutes from rehearsal venue) [$135/night on Expedia]
- Motel 7 / John's Motel - Main St. in Beresford (about 10 minutes from rehearsal venue) [call 506-546-5726 for pricing]
- Auberge d'Anjou-Cocooning Café - Main St. Petit Rocher (about 20 minutes from rehearsal venue) [$108 on Expedia]
- Youghall Campground - Youghall Dr. (about 10 minutes from rehearsal venue)
- Malybel Campground - Bryar St. Beresford (about 10 minutes from rehearsal venue)
- Bathurst Marina Camping - Queen Elizabeth Dr. (10-15 minutes from rehearsal venue)
- Bathurst High School has a large parking lot that could accommodate RV parking - contact us to discuss.
- You may also find B&B type spots in and around our area if you do your own search.